NLP Sports Courses
We all know that having the right mindset in sport is essential to performing the best you possibly can. See the quotes from champions Valeriy Borzov, Virginia Wade (talking about Chris Evert) and Sally Gunnell that reflect this. We also know how important it is for coaches to be able to communicate this effectively to players and athletes, and that coaches are in an excellent position to influence team and individual sports performance.
The key roles of a sports coach include:
- Communicating ideas to athletes and players, including motivating them
- Changing their behaviours when what they are doing is not getting the desired results
- Taking the best aspects of performance and instilling them into athletes and players.
As experts in the field, we are able to train coaches to use the powerful techniques included within Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Through our parent company The Lazarus Consultancy Ltd, we offer various mental skills training courses that would be highly useful for athletes and players, NLP Sports courses which will show you how to use your mind even more effectively and hence gain the results you want.
- NLP (Sports) Diploma (4 days)
- For those who want to look slightly deeper, there’s our academically-recognised NLP Practitioner Course (10 days plus pre-study), and the NLP Sports Practitioner (1 extra day)
We can also design special courses to fit your particular needs. Simply contact us for more details.